Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUCK ~2~ BUDDY!!!

I've never been one to divulge my sexual exploits here in Blog Universe but eh, what tha hell. I'm at work, lunch is here, I'm tired as shit (explaination below) and I am bored so here goes.

Since Saturday I've had one problem after another. Lost electricity from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday; Fridge died Tuesday so lost all food that wasn't previously lost; boss tryna fire me (that's usual for her lol). Oh, and my beloved Lakers lost but eh, Congrats to the Celts for a GREAT game! With all this crap going on, I was delighted when my cell was all a glow alerting me to a new message. Upon investigation I found it was my lil papi...Imma call him Kickz cause he's got a gazillion sneakers lol. Kickz is about my height, a taste lighter than me, slim (I love my slim boyz *Wink*), nice dick and da ass...*Sigh* (Singin) APPLE BOTTOM JEAAAANNN AND THA... ok i dont' know the words to that dumb song but you get the point.

Anywho, Kickz opens up the convo as usual:

Kickz: Ey punk... How's work?

(Sidenote, he always calls me punk since we met back around February. Ironically I become daddy when he's on his back...go figure)

DMT: Work sucks. What you up to.

Kickz: I'm off today. I kinda want you LoLz

DMT: O werd...

Kickz: Yea man. I want you in me right now! LoL

DMT: Mmmm... :-) Well it's very coozy in there. I love it!

DMT: Well bet, you know where I stay ma dude. Slide thru tonight!

I must say I never hesitate when Kickz comes a calling. We have some AMMMMMAAAAAZING SEX! Actually depending on the day and the mood, it could be some rough bang you out around my crib and I carry you to the bedroom sex (3 Saturdays ago) or some serious, sensual, "can I let my dick tickle the bottom right corner of your heart" kinda sex. Last night was the latter.

Kickz comes in gives me a kiss and this lil fucker can kiss!! Kudos! And we sit on the couch. Mind you, Damnit! while waiting (n sippin some Henny) for him to show fell asleep on the couch, he ended up being downstairs for 15 minutes callin my phone. Hey, it's 11:30! I digress... So Kickz tells me about his day as he's laying on my lap and of course wit his lil sexy ass that close to my dick in the words of Mya Angelo "Still, I RISE!" Needless to say my name changed numerous times from 'Daddy' to 'Damn Nikka' etc. Loved every moment of it.

Relishing the afterglow, we got caught up in our lil light hearted banter and the thought kinda floated thru my brain. Kickz is a really kool dude. I mean he's sexy, light hearted, care free lil papi...the antithesis of Damnit! (outside of the sexy part. Don't get it twisted!). So I told Kickz "Yo we should hang out one day. Maybe hang out in the city one Saturday, walk around, eat. Ya know, kick it." With a smile Kickz was like "Yea that would be kool, punk!" And with a kiss our plans were sealed. I drove him home at 3 am and hence why I arrived promptly to work at 10:30 (suppsed to be here at 9:30 lol) tired as all hell. Was it worth it? For Kickz ass...HELLZ FUCKIN YEA!

~Damnit!



15 comments:

Thoughts said...

YO...this post is the truth. Sounds like maybe you are feeling more of Kickz than you think...I am sure you can tell by reading all my blog that I am sucker for love and I like to be in a relationship...when you and Kickz chill...keep an open mind and see what could come out of it...you may end up being on a "honeymoon" like me.

fuzzy said...

I don't know. It sounds like dmt is really feelin the sexual vibe! Sex and being relationship material are two totally different things. Glad you got ya rocks off! I'm sure it felt good!

Jersey Brotha said...

I second Jay's comment lol. And you know, you and him need to do some damn WORK while you're at work lol. Congrats on getting a nice release on all the stresses in your life. Just make sure that he understands that's he's a fuck buddy (unless you really do want something more).

fuzzy said...

I second Jersey Brotha's comment as well!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

I need to get me a kicks kinda dude! Don't let me find him!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

You know what, I have adopted the practice of not commenting on my post and letting my original words stand alone, but I must comment.

THANK GOD FINALLY SOMEBODY FUCKING GETS IT!!! THANK YOU YB&DL!!!

I know words can be interpreted differently by various people but GOT DAMN! LMAO. YB&DL, Gold Star for you yo! Str8 up!

~Damnit!

Jersey Brotha said...

So Blaq, when are you gonna hang out with YoungBlack&DL so you can give him his gold star? LOL

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Well Jersey Brotha, if we did decide to hang out outside the blog world and chill, so I could get my gold star... as you put it, I certainly don't think Blaq or myself would be expecting, some long term marriage, like relationship and adopting some war-torn African babies, to come from it...alright then!

Ty said...

OK, why did you kind of turn me on with the "can I let my dick tickle the bottom right corner of your heart". I mean.

Corey Keith said...

So did you pee on him?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like mission accomplished to me. Good sex with a sexy man.

Trackstar said...

Glad to see you enjoying yaself

RocaFella07 said...

I agree with YB&DL.

Its JUST a lil date to see how you guys are outside of the bedroom.

Good Luck!!

;-)

Turn me up a lil said...

slim dudes do it the best!!

oh and thanks 4 the welcome

yet another black guy said...

well damn! I NEED A CIGARETTE :D