Wednesday, July 2, 2008

N i'M OuT DIs BIaCH!!!

Well in a couple hours I'll be on my way to tha Chi! Tryna see what it's all about na mean! I'm sure it'll be a worthwhile experience seeing as every experience DAMNIT! has anywhere is worthwhile in some form or fashion. LoL naw but Imma just get my relax on and see what there is to see. Got tha new digital too so Imma snap some pix too. Laptop will be in tow but I don't plan to be on dis biach often so I'll see ya when I see ya! Have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

~Damnit!

10 comments:

Chet said...

Hope that you enjoy your trip to Chi Town. Catch the boyz of Hubbard in your flicks.

Jay said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip and hope it was worth the extra day

Corey Keith said...

I'm excited to see what all went down on this trip...

Omar Ramon said...

hope the trip is everything you need it to be

Mr. Jones said...

God bless America tho??? You didn't even recognize that big ass American flag hanging from the Wrigley across from my room. The only flag you saluted was the gay ass flag hanging in the alley way across from your hotel. LOL.

Sike...nah, we had more fun than I thought. Even though you tried to ditch me for the valet, hoe.

Send me those pics.

Q said...

Have a great time...

fuzzy said...

how was the trip?

Acoustic Soul said...

I know I'm late posting, but I absolutely love Chicago, and I'm sure you had a blast!

yet another black guy said...

How was it?!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Apparently Yet Another Black guy...we will never know!