Friday, September 14, 2007

Word of the Day...History!

Everyday I send a 'Word of the Day' to my friends via text. Sometimes lighthearted and other times inspirational. Lil Dred felt this was a message that others would appreciate as much as he did and so I present to you all...the Word. Enjoy...

Word of the Day...History!

Gone are the days of flashy chains and thangs. Gold ropes were dope but now it's more about givin our young brothaz hope. Train a child in tha way he should go yea I know but where I'm goin the children can't roll. Fall back and pick em up, show them the ropes? I can dig that but will they dig me in my baby blue button down n my manicured Stacy Adams spewing prophetic words? Who knows but we've gotta try to change his story on the streets before our brothaz become history in a blink! One Love!

Happy Friday!


~Damnit!

11 comments:

fuzzy said...

Happy Friday!

ThisMightBeMe said...

like that poetic flow there.

i am. said...

That joint's def tight!

Feeling the poetic vibe!

Anonymous said...

Too late...

the~enigma said...

I'm feelin that...*snap* *snap*

ShawnQt said...

TAKE THE CHALLENGE!

Dayne Avery said...

snap snap

Promiscuous X said...

You didnt do the Challenge Sir... Hwne you gone post a new bloggg. Friday has came an past.

SoFaReal said...

That shit was so raw...I was like rockin' my head to the poetic beat, as you just let it flow like butta. Ah! But that was so excellent and too real. Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciated your thoughts and depth of wisdom presented on my page today. Much Love. Peace.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Happy Friday, DAMN IT. You know Ilove that....

Lyrically speaking said...

I like this post...so true, so true