Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Roku...And the beat goes on!

Well whould've thunk it? When it all began, I just thought it would be the usual... First month and we're cool. Second month and either he or I would get tired. By the third month I'd be bored and he'd be over my acute personality. Needless to say just this past weekend we've made Roku and flourishing! O YEA! LoL

In case my previous reference has eluded the average reader, my relationships have seldom lasted very long, but this one has past all test thus far. He ignores my overbaring personality when I become an ass hole and I ignore his political views which are usually opposite of mines. Personally I love it! Of all the exciting things happening in my life right now (one of which I won't mention because it's still in the initial stages...stay tuned...), he is probably the most exciting! He calms my spirit. His warmth (mostly HEAT when we sleep) and sensitivity melts the ice that I often form around my heart to protect myself from the ignorant bastards and the insipid debutantes (as some homo's can be whether fem or masc) that roam the Earth. Datz ma Lil Dred!

So for our Roku, he wrote me a poem and outside of a few variations in the words, it's posted on his blog. Said poem was encased not only with glass, but with love to which I say thank you. I am blessed to have you in my life Lil Dred. Cheers to a future of ignoring each other when we're get'n on each others nerves (lol) and continuing to make each other happy day in and day out.

Much Love Lil Dred!


~Damnit!

23 comments:

Chameleon said...

Ok, so in order not to get all mushy and sentimental on a comment I'm gonna keep it short. You know how I feel, and if you don't I'm doing something wrong. Cheers to you

Jersey Brotha said...

Congrats to you and Lil Dred. I've told you this before, but he compliments you very well. Anybody that can put up with your abrasive ass gets cool points in my book lol.

Soldier said...

yesssss @ black love
another yes @ male-male love
And its even better cause i know u 2... so

YESSS !!!!!!!!

this post rocks and i wish you guys all the best !

Soulja boy ! :)

Jay said...

Congrats man and good luck to lil dred, he's going 2 need it...lol

ShawnQt said...

awwww... this reminds me of when Dee was hanging over my shoulder, drunk as hell on my coach, going on and on about how he wants a man...

See, the universe does love you! Even though u can be an asshole sometimes, you deserve it!

ShawnQt said...

By the way, I'm glad you got rid of that other lil guy you brung around us! at least we like Lil Dred, lol.

Ty said...

Congrats! Glad that you two have found love even through your differences. My wish is that it continues and only grows stronger.

iii said...

Awww.... cvongrats to you and Lil Dred. May it last for a very long time. *Smilz*

SoFaReal said...

Aw. That is just so precious...bless your heart. No but on the real, youre a lucky one to have caught yourself a fine catch. Now is that Dred for Dreadhead or Dred...as in Dredefolous? You know like Cledous, only not...inspite of, im going to have read on so i can meet the Mr. of Mr. Blaq n Mild.

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Thats lovely that you two have sprouted something with great potential. I wish you two the brightest future together! I'm guessing that chameleon is Lil Dred, would that be a safe assumption?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

You're assumption would be correct

life said...

aww...what a cute post.

Tyson said...

You know I am crying right now. I love love. I love you and I love your relationship. I love the fact that you are happy. I love your trials and tribulations and your willingness to overcome them. You have my blessings and my hope for a beautiful future.

Promiscuous X said...

Congrats :-)

fuzzy said...

Uh oh, Tyson is crying! I wonder what he will post about next... lol

Thats nice you and lil dred are coming along nicely! Its good to hear good things!

Ailed LittleKnight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dayne Avery said...

Congrats! Hold on to that feeling. Having a mate that accepts you for who you are and vice versa is something special. And to have him write poetry for you...woooo woooo woooo.

i am. said...

man...

sho you right!
tell me about it.
3rd month is tops...

in and out...

but thank God for exceptions!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Congrats....keep it 100...I happy for you.

Omar Ramon said...

Y'all are fly in my book Keep doin it as ony the fly can!

the~enigma said...

Awwwwww, I am so happy for you. I wish some of that love would spill over so I could use it in my current relationship. But hey, we all can't get what we want. I am happy for you though man......

finally.....lol

ShawnQt said...

This may come off shady, and it truly isn't meant to be, but... new post please! lol

Dayne Avery said...

Alright now Mr. Manager. It's time for an update.