Monday, October 29, 2007

Preface: MAKES ME WANNA HOLLA!!!!!

I've taken a step back as of late to peruse various blogs and the topics offered by different individuals here...commented on many post and presented how I view the topic at hand. My own space has lacked growth due to the absense of credible thoughts worthy enough to scribe to this electronic notepad. I REFUSE to bore people with everything that happens with me everyday especially when I dismiss most of the bull shyt anyway. However, recently I've been inspired to write a couple of post. One of which was inspired by Mr_Jones who wished to peruse the passageways within my mind with respects to Affirmative Action. I relish the opportunity to share with you all my thoughts on this subject and it will be included within the series of blogs to follow. I will make an effort to complete all of the post this week. I look forward to your feedback.

~Damnit!

9 comments:

ShawnQt said...

well alright now!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

ROTF@ Captain. I'm far from worthless. I'm Priceless. You will see how I feel about the topic soon enough my self-loathing patriot.

SpecialK261 said...

I have a question? lol..why do you end every post with damnit!?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

'Damnit' is a nick name given to me by my former best friends because of my personality.

~Damnit! (LoL)

Promiscuous X said...

Special K. - He definitely lives up to that name. Lol u gotta see him in action. He's a piece of work.

Jersey Brotha said...

Ummm...your week is up. Complete this post Damnit.

Anonymous said...

Not self-loathing...facts are facts. Prove me otherwise. I guarantee you cannot do it!

Dayne Avery said...

I think the captain has a lil crush on you blaq.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

LoL he does. We're gonna go out on a date when I go to Chicago. He'll be gay for a weekend! LMAO.