Tuesday, September 11, 2007

LoL... I Love It!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm... It would seem that a comment I left on a certain page has been removed by it's administrator... Unfortunate, however it was not unexpected. The truth hurts.

I have saved said comment and will post it on my own blog later this evening for those interested to read.

Jay- in response to your comment, a date of repayment was set up for a year (12 months) of the purchase date stated on the promissary not signed by me and JB. No this note did not state the exact date each month. That was an error. Also, I have money order recepts showing the dates of these Money Orders remitted to JB which will show that they were not all '2-3 days' before the due date. In fact the Money orders are remitted to JB on the 8th which is when he received August 07' and Sept 07'. This can be proven by bank statements and recepts

It was not my intention as I stated in my comment to his blog to post about this or bring friends into it because the issue had been handled. However, a certain individual chooses to air dirty laundry so it is what it is.

Post is forthcoming...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang! My interest has been piqued. I hope I remember to come back to your sight to read the post in question.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Dang! My interest has been piqued too. I hope I remember to come back to your sight to read the post in question.

Jay said...

You know my position. I would advise against an additonal post. Think both of u need 2 take a few days, breath, let go and have a private conversation. Doubt if the money is the main issue

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

My post (which actually is a comment and not a post) is not in addition. It was made last night and then striken from the individual's page. Therefore I'm just going to post my prior comment afterwhich I will self mute.

Yes I know your position and appreciate your advice during this ripple in relations.

~Damnit!

ShawnQt said...

I dont know what is going on, and I think I don't want to know whats going on, lol.

Omar Ramon said...

goodness i remember speakin to you about this but didn't realize it was being taken seriously enough to warrant elevation