Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Missing (Deleted) Comment...

**The following is my comment in its entirety that was deleted from the post in question**

(I refuse to loose my religion for the first 2 minutes of my post)

You know, I was really thinking about posting my thoughts about this current situation but hesitated and after some thought decided that it would be best to deal with this outside of this lil website. However, someone has decided to take the bedraggled laundry out to wash it. Hence I'm forced to add some detergent, after which I refuse to speak on this bull shit again!

Yes I did state that I wanted a laptop and yes because your profession involves computers, I asked for your opinion about which one would be best for me. It did not take us 2 days to decide on a machine, it took ONE! However, if you would like to give it TWO or more to increase the BURDEN you felt, fine. I was prepared to apply for credit to purchase said laptop on my own but you offered to use your Dell card because you already had an account. Reluctantly I agreed and did thank you and was grateful. Being responsible, I signed a promisary note and have been keeping as you know track and recepts of the payments I've made to you. Your fucking problem (sorry I tried) is that you don't seem to grasp the concept of a fucking MONEY ORDER!!! As I've explained to you it is a CASH NOTE! If I'm walking down the street and it falls out my pocket and someone picks it up, they can easily write their name on it and take it to a bank, or to a supermarket, or to a 7 eleven (if they accept money orders) and receive CASH IN HAND!!! WHY IS IT THAT YOU DEPOSIT A FUCKING MONEY ORDER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO CLEAR IS STILL BEYOND ME! As I told you before when you said you brought it to the teller and she told you that it takes 24 hours to clear, you should promptly request an audience with her Supervisor and then the Branch Manager if that fucker is an idiot too! The reason I did not bring the MONEY ORDER to the party that we went to on Friday, AGAIN, is because I did not want to run the risk of loosing it in transit because as I've said once lost, that's $$$ gone! No going to my bank and saying "Oops" because they won't give a fuck.

Next, I love your time frame for when I brought you the MONEY ORDER but let me inject some FACT into your story. You called me at 12:57 pm and I did say I would bring it to you when I got up. I dropped off the MONEY ORDER at your house at 1:41 pm! LESS THAN A HOUR AFTER WE SPOKE! When I spoke to you at 12:57 pm, you ended the conversation by saying "Ok well I'll be here." So when I showed up LESS THAN AN HOUR LATER to drop off the Money Order, you got mad because I didn't call and stated "What if I weren't here? What if I had left?" Well since it had been less than a hour after I had spoken to you, if you were going to step out, would you not call knowing that you told someone you were gonna be home? Either way, I was not mad because it was a non issue to me. It didn't become a fucking issue until YOU called me 4 minutes at 1:45 bitching as to why I didn't CALL YOU to let you know I was coming. During said conversation where you asked me why do I wait til 3 days before it's due to give you the MONEY ORDER (Imma keep putting that in caps hoping it will stick!) and in your words "You just don't care because it's not your credit!" to which I replied "I would never do anything to fuck up your credit because I know how important credit is."

(Transcript)

BnM- Have you ever had to pay a late payment due to when I've given you the MONEY ORDER?

JB- That's not the point.

BnM- Again, have you ever had to pay a late payment due to when I've given you the MONEY ORDER?

JB- That's not the point BnM

BnM- AGAIN, HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO PAY A LATE PAYMENT JB?

JB- Almost.

BnM- Almost doesn't count. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO PAY A FUCKING LATE PAYMENT DUE TO WHEN I'VE GIVEN YOU THE MONEY ORDER?

JB- No.

BnM- So what the FUCK is your problem?!

Never the less, at the end of that conversation, I said to you "JB, fine. I will make sure that like rent, on the first of every month until the bill is paid, you will have said MONEY ORDER in your hand. Will that be satisfactory to you?" You said "Yes" and I hung up. Issue resolved.

To me the issue was resolved. When we went out to dinner with our friends you brought it up there and I told you there was nothing to talk about because we resolved it. Two of our friends wanted to know what the problem was and why you were mad at me. I told them because they are...our friends. The night went on...

It wasn't an issue again until your email to my job said "Morning. How are you?" and then in the next paragraph decided that you wanted to rehash the past that had already been resolved. Normally I would not entertain such foolishness but because YOU say that I am 'dismissive' to you and your feelings, I decided to hear you out and to calmly go back and forth with you about an issue that AGAIN had been resolved 2 days prior. The conversation started at 11 when you arrived at work and after 2.5 hours of going back and forth with you not only talking about this issue, but you taking little pot shots at me saying "This is why you don't have friends" and "I hope Lil Dred" (dude I'm dating) "can deal with you" and "hopefully this one will last", my patience had petered after you ended an email with "Make sure you have the money to me early, UNDERSTAND." I am not your fucking child and I do not wish to go back and forth with this childish shit! Unless you have something else to discuss, I WILL NOT engage in ANY conversation concerning this matter PERIOD! And after two and a half hours of going back and forth with you, you ended the convo with "Yes. Dismiss me like you always do!" calling me stubborn and 'pigheaded'. Cool.

I am not nor have I abused you nor your credit as your reference to your Aunt would suggest! I pay the bill and on time (hence no late payments). As I've stated before, you have a personal problem that you need to deal with. I take issue with the fact that you would use this venue to spin your lil sob story. It was a cute read. The issue is closed for me.

The MONEY ORDER will be given to you on the 1st of every month.

GOOD NIGHT!

~Damnit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who still use money orders?

ShawnQt said...

oh my goodness, I knew I didnt want to know about this! lol

fuzzy said...

I use money orders. And Chase Bank does not deal with cashing money orders. I went to them just about 2 weeks ago and wanted to cash one and they said uhhh NO! LOL They said I could deposit it and the next day it was available. There is a clearing time involved it seems... I dont understand why but there is.

I am not going to further comment because you want the situation over. Whats on the agenda for the weekend?

Omar Ramon said...

lol rod!!

*sigh*...it's over now, i assume?