Tuesday, May 19, 2009

damn Damn DAMNIT, I DONE DID IT!!!

Aiight so I have succumb to the pressure of everyone around me joining this twitter thing. I tried to stand against the onslaught of individuals telling me that I am out of touch, old and not 'hip' (for lack of a better word) but to no avail. So the young kharismatic kat who has neither MySpace or Facebook has embarked upon a new venture. Yes folks ya boy ~Damnit! is now on twitter.

Come follow me and see the crazy shyt that only ~Damnit! can say from time to time. LoL.
~Damnit!

4 comments:

YBandDL has got Chris Brown's back said...

Another one bite the dust...i am so disappointed in you Blaq. For someone so strong on his political views, I would think that you wouldn't be the type of negro, that would be bullied or peer preasured into what other people tell you to do.

Now I might be wrong, but I vaguely remember you telling me something on the lines that you don't based desions on what other people think, when we were discussing something about Obama on one of your post, but I could be wrong.

Now look at you a twittering tweet, you was bullied into it, becasue he was afraid of looking old and not hip...hmmm, and you think this makes you young and hip now...lmao

I am proud to say that I am Twitter and Facebook free, and won't nobody bully me into it, baby babaayy! Y'all better recognize!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

@YB&DL - Keep fuk'n wit me n Imma drive by your crib n shoot sticky liquid at you! LoL.


~Damnit!

Curious said...

As I hang my head in shame I ask, "When will these young boys learn?"

fuzzy said...

Sticky Liquid? I luv it!

Follow me as I follow you... fuzzychulo