Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stress Relief...

Yea I know it's been a while for me on this shit. Have been going thru a lot lately but such is life. This post will be extremely short and will lack the creativity that my writing has been known for and you all have grown acustomed to...

Me n Lil Dred are no more. After months of turmoil and myself not being happy in our relationship, I ended it. I will not reveal details because not for nothing, I am not one to easily allow people into my mind. People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Reasons are revealed, seasons change, and life is short. Life goes on.

After a couple of weeks filled with issues and arguments between me and Lil man, I kicked him out of my house for various reasons. A few days passed and he showed up and apologized for what happenend and took responsibility for what he did. After a long talk I agreed to give him one last chance to which he said that he is dedicated to doing what he's supposed to do and follow the rules. So we're currently cool.

The job situation is still the same. That is one stress that I am currently unable to change but things will change for the better in God's time. My heart is heavy but my head is held high.

~Damnit!

16 comments:

Jersey Brotha said...

Let not your heart be troubled, for in due time and in due season, you will reap the benefits of your labor. Remember that man!

fuzzy said...

To feed off of jersey brotha, make sure you are sewing good fruits that you may receive a bountiful blessing!

You have a big heart and I wish you would show it a bit more often but in your time is well enough for me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What you labor in vein or in ground that is corrupt, what fruit will it yield? Good or bad?

Seems like someone has the last word...judge, jury and executioner.

ShawnQt said...

Glad your still keeping ur Head Up!

Unknown said...

Wow...seems like just a bad relationship spell for all right now...don't fret...choose you...do you and all will be what it should be. Ain't it just easier giving others advice??? LOL

Jay said...

-Sorry to hear about you and lil dred
-you have a big heart, even though you have a weird way of showing it, just hope you know what you are getting into

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Ummm what happened? no more lil dred? I gotta blog more often cause i'm missin shit!

life said...

Stay encourage...seasons change

Promiscuous X said...

Sorry to hear about you an ol boy...also about the lil man incident, but like you said things happen for a reason. Everybody said you have a big heart , but you don't show it all the time. Even I know its just not Blaq to not be rude or read a nigga once in a while. I know its more to you then what you put out. I saw it last saturday.... Keep ya head up on the job search...something new will come along. Stick it out for a lil longer. Thanks for posting

Corey Keith said...

I love the turn... reason are revealed, seasons change, and life does indeed go on!

Ty said...

Aaawwww. I was kind of hoping for you and lil Dred. Oh well, maybe things will work out between you and the other one.

Trackstar said...

well i just hope and pray everything turns out for the best with everything u do

Mr. Jones said...

Come back to us, Damnit. lol.

Promiscuous X said...

When you gone post again sir....you the only one that hasn't posted yet form the group...even trackstar posted lol

RocaFella07 said...

I'm glade your staying positive. I have to agree with Cocoa on this...Make sure your doing what best for YOUR well being.

;-)