Tuesday, February 5, 2008

IT'S TIME: Update!

This will be short, sweet, and to the point... The CFO has been FIRED! It happened yesterday while I was at home chillin. The announcement was made today! I can't help but be giddy! I don't want to take pleasure in other peoples pain, however, shit is hitting the fan finally and I can't help but to be happy. Next on the list is my boss. She's on the chopping block too. As for me personally, my resume has been out there for 2 weeks and I'm happy to announce that I've actually had to turn down positions! GOD IS GOOD! I am prayerful and as I've stated before, I ask God to have mercy on those who've forsaken me. God is good!

Lil man has been here for a week now and things are going good. He is a work in progress but the progress has been striking. I am happy that he is here and I look forward to being a positive influience in his life. I love this boy as a older brother loves his young patawan. He will be ok.

My Super bowl shindig went well. I had 20 peeps here in my house and I proved to be a great host! Everyone seemed to have fun and everyone respected my household. I love all of my friends and aquantences! We will do it again.

All I have to say is God works in mysterious ways. I can only sit back and marvel at his greatness. I love you all! I pray for everyones sucess in the days/months to come.

~Damnit!

13 comments:

ShawnQt said...

I actually enjoyed myself! I never though I would get so caught up in the excitement of the game. I sooo love the feeling of being a guest! Make sure JR. don't wear my sunglasses, lol.

Ty said...

Oh, I missed the Superbowl thing. Oh well, maybe next time. I'm glad to hear that job offers are coming.

Jersey Brotha said...

I had a lot of fun. I'll just remember that you cannot write checks while you're intoxicated lol.

fuzzy said...

lol @ jersey brotha haha

I enjoyed myself for the most part. It was the first football game that I somewhat watched in entirety. I am not interested in the sport but I enjoyed the company and especially the food!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Slightly shocked! Where was my invitation? So disappointed :-( I just might cry. I probably wont lol

Glad things went well for you at your party. Lil man is just sprouting into himself I see...

Sorry I have been MIA, i am trying to at least read some blogs silently. I am here though...

Jay said...

OMG you posted and it wasn't a novel (thank God...lol j/k). Time will tell how you enjoy jr's company, summer is the worst, trust me on this one. but the superbowl party was fun. I enjoyed getting out of the house and seeing everyone including those I didn't expect to see. Think I enjoyed my talk with Jr at the end of the game the most, he will be alright.

Trackstar said...

I loved the party it gave me a chance to get out and see people i aint see in awhile i mean cuz i see shawn and fuzzy the most but was good to see everyone else thanks for the invite . whats the next event gonna be?

Anonymous said...

Have mercy...

Promiscuous X said...

I had fun as well minus the extra proformances...... Thanks for the invite Blaq. Oh an that check lol What a check it was. Jerseybrotha that check woulda cleared NOT lol.

i am. said...

Thanks For Your Support Man.

I actually just published my first novel. If you're interested, get at me and I'll get the address to you where you can buy it.

Thanks For THe Love!

Keep Your Posts Coming!

B Free said...

Isnt it a great feeling to play host and be a success at it?!?! I feel like after a good event i wanna do something once a month. But where is that line in the budget?

Mr. Jones said...

Ummm...where have you been??? Come back to us!

yet another black guy said...

so, how has the job hunt going?