Friday, August 24, 2007

Revelation...

The door was swung open. The conversation began so simple. We left work... Walked...talked... Boyz passed by (and it seems like everytime I'm with this chick I always see the cutest boyz!). (Excuse the pause but I just finished pleasuring my man...lol)...

Ok, enough of the pleasentries...I finially did it. I've been talking about it for weeks and today on the 24th of August 2007 I finally told my down ass coworker that I get down. How did she take it you ask? Well great actually. How did it happen you may ask? Well I didn't really know what to say. I mean she had taken me thru the intricacies of her dull sexual str8 existence and in a moment of pause I did what any other DL (closeted) dude would do... I sent her a text message. LMAO. Simply put "I wanna tell you something. N don't be all loud Bitch. I'm Bisexual." were my words. I mean I felt she'd be more receptive to that than me saying I'm all out gay. But am I all out gay (Forget the gay sex I just had. That's for another post...lol)? Anywho, she took it very well. She was the fag hag that I'd envisioned her to be. Of course (That's two words btw...) the questions ensued. "What, when, where, how, why?" I answered them in true ~Damnit fashion... "Yes. Now. Everywhere Easily, Because I can. " LoL (As ma nikka coughs in the background... I told him to get under the covers...lol). I honestly don't mind the questions cause I'm well equipted to answer any question posed to me. All n all, it went well. She will be my lil fag hag (no I'm not a fag but nothing else fits...lol)

Interestingly enough, I think she is my antonym. Her attitudinal disposition isn't congruent to mines. She's a liberal democrat (like ma dude), however, a very passionate and driven soul. In other words 'intrigiung'...just my flavor. She wants to have a baby...so do I. Complicated as it may be (No not sexually) I think down the road we may broach that subject but for now I think she's gotten enough info. Anyone that knows me knows that I give you just enough n no more... Shade is I began this summer with the mission of gaining a lesbien friend. A failed proposition but I've seemed to aquired an accepting str8 counterpart. I love her...she is my friend (Now I sound like Tyson...LMAO). In any case, who knows. I may be having a baby! Who want's to be the God Father? LoL.

My baby coughs and I must comfort him... I'll holla.

In my Lifetime...

~Damnit!

7 comments:

Jersey Brotha said...

Quite a revelation! I'm glad your coworker was understanding and not judgmental (as most of our people can be). I've wanted to tell this one person at my job, but I'm still tryin to figure him out (I think he gets down too). Now you are free to look at the boys alllllllllll you want in front of her! LOL

Motionphics said...

SUP MAN? WELCOME TO THE DREAM TEAM.
HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER THRU YOUR THOUGHTS.

DAPPER D

ShawnQt said...

Look at you planning a baby! lol.
I would be a great godfather!

WhozHe said...

A good friend is someone you can tell your truth to and they still care and love you. Congrats.

Dayne Avery said...

NOT A TEXT MESSAGE...lol. Thats funny

I need to find a new female friend...Wait, nevermind.

Keep us posted on the baby makin.

Soldier said...

i'm curious to hear about that " journey that will navigate you well into uncharted waters with dangers abound"

SoFaReal said...

Lol, Lord Jesus. You are such the riot. Youre wording is so intriguingly methodical...you killed me when you were refering to her "dull straight existence" and how it was not "congruent" with your "attitudal disposition." I dont even think my context is accurate, but if you are like this everyday...im sure your friends' hands are full. lol. youre so great.