Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fire On The Island!

Early morning folks! So yea today me and my boyz (the ones that weren't scared of the sun) went to Fire Island and had a fantastic time! The dudes were wearing what they wear. The females were showing their tits. It was lovely. I flirted a bit. Ok I flirted alot! LMAO. And my ego was stroked by this dude that came up to all of us (it was 9 of us) and said "Are any of these dudes your bf?" to which I answered no. Then he said "Ok kool. Can I take a picture with you?" So we took a picture. Yea he was cute so I ain't mind, however, he was no where as sexy as my baby. I wish he was there with me today. Imma see him later today and I truly miss him. This is the first time we have not seen each other for a whole weekend since we've been talking and although I was a lil excited to be 'free', I realize that I'd rather be shackled for part of the weekend than to not see him at all for a whole weeked!!! It's all good tho. *Sing'n* It's so good...love'n somebody, when somebody loves you back! LoL.

Well this is a short post but it's mad late/early and I need to migrate towards my plush full side Sealy Poster Peadic (if that's how you spell it...lol). 1 hUneT


~Damnit

8 comments:

Tyson said...

I remember that feeling. Hold on to it man. What you have is a gift worth more than any potential "dates" out here. In this lifestyle "we" are so caught up with the guy that's cuter, younger, sexier. We need to concentrate our attraction for the ones that show us the most love and respect. I look forward to buying you guys your blender :-)

Tyson

fuzzy said...

awwwww well i can say here here and second to that!

the~enigma said...

But hey ... that's a good feeling when two people are away from each other yet thinking and missing each other. Aye, it just makes seeing each other worth wild.

Jay said...

Awww is my buddy in deep like (aka love)? And I wasn't afraid of the sun, just not a beach person. Ok ok ok, it was too damn hot.

ShawnQt said...

I wish I went, I heard it was hot, but I guess after the week before at the beach, I was all puckered out!

You guy is really fly, I look forward to getting to know him more and hopefully he will stick around the circle more.

I'm just happy your happy because I know (don't know if you remember because you was drunk, lol) about how you really just wanted to be with somebody, so its all coming into play.

Omar Ramon said...

you and the boo (official or not) are so cute together.glad you had fun...also glad you realized how much your connection to the boo is. aaah...epiphany...

Dayne Avery said...

Awww, that's a good feeling. Sounds like you had a good time on the island but now you get to be back with your baby.

yet another black guy said...

Teddy P?! boy you bad!