Sunday, March 15, 2009

What If...

- I never spoke but you knew I was there...

- I always expressed that I actually cared...

- I didn't have a mind of my own and I just followed the crowd...

- I didn't smoke so many blaq~n~milds...

- I always agreed with everything you said n did...

- I continuously made bad decisions like I were a pre-pubescent kid...

- My mother n I didn't argue as much as we do...

- I thought less about me, n so much more about you...

- My happiness was in the hands of others...

- I sometimes didn't feel so GOT DAMN smothered...

- I sat quietly, wondering about what everyone did...

- I never experienced the things I did when I was that short lil kid...

- I knew the decisions I made would transform me into the man I am today...

- All these thoughts where w/held inside for another day...


~Damnit!

8 comments:

Jon said...

>"What If...I never spoke but you knew I was there?"

Wow, you really took this thought right out of my head. Very deep.

>"What If...I didn't have a mind of my own and I just followed the crowd?"

I think about this all the time. Too many folks suffer from "groupthink" syndrome these days.
You have the good sense to decipher what's good and bad, and make the appropriate choices that are necessary based on those observations.

Thanks for this interesting insight into your thoughts Blaqnmild. :)

Mr. Jones said...

I'm sure you were writing this and smoking a Blaq and Mild. LOL.

RocaFella07 said...

Cool post.

I wonder about a lot of the same things. Sometimes I spin the whole "What if in an Alternate Universe....?"

;-)

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I am all of these expect for three of them, I believe!
I would definetely say that I am a "What If.." person, I think about "What If"s all the time, some of these in fact. Smme people say they never do, and I wonder how.
It always leaves me thinking "What if...I never what if..."

Unknown said...

what if...indeed...

Curious said...

What if I thought this was a question and I gave you the answer; "you'd be a different person."

Then I would have a question, "Would you like yourself more?"

Mr. Jones said...

**looks around for a fresh post, sees leftovers, leaves**

PRIMO said...

This Was Interesting..... I Need To Do A Post Like This... Very Insightful....