Friday, September 19, 2008

Ma Bitch has a First Name!!!

As mentioned in a previous post, after numerous years of Sprint pimpin ya boy ~Damnit!, ya boy having been disgusted with the performance of my old phone, finally purchased a Blackberry. The majority (roughly 85%) of it on Sprints dime. However, much like a parent of an unborn child I had no name for ma bitch (affectionately) until my boy O and I gathered for a brief pow wow and all of a sudden she was named!

O named my Blackberry 'Cran' (Due to her maroon color) and I absolutely LOVED IT! We even gave Cran some characteristics which are as follows:


- She's an old white woman with salt & pepper stringy hair
- She's from money, originally from Europe and moved to the US in 1912; she married a black man in 1923 (*Wink*) and was disowned
- Clearly she likes to get it in cause she has 11 kids!!!
- Well educated and pretty swift on (or off) her feet too lol.


Ironically, Cran shares the same life story as my Great Grandmother. Go figure...

Anway, so everyone when ya see her make sure you call ma bitch by name cause 'Cran' goes HARD! LMAO.

~Damnit!

9 comments:

Trackstar said...

i thought about getting a blackberry in like a week or so not sure yet

Darius T. Williams said...

Hilarious...I have a bbery too - I haven't named him (or her) but yea, I have the curve - lol.

Acoustic Soul said...

I have a blackberry. I think you'll like it. I like the blackberry messenger feature. Get into it. I too have the Cuve.

Yay for Cran.

Q said...

I live....

Soldier said...

With its almost-a-dozen scratches and bruises, and its survival from 3 to 6 feet drops on the floor, in tomato sauce, in swimming pools, ponds... even a burial for 3 hours in sand @ the beach in Miami....

my cell deserves its very simple name : " Soldier ". Just the sight of him makes me horny LOL

We need to have a Cran-Soldier date... Those newbies have a lot to learn about life in the real world !

RocaFella07 said...

Hott!

;-)

fuzzy said...

Ummmm I heard of naming cars, but phones? Okay! lol You can have y'all blackberries! I think they all have performance issues! I can't really talk much I need a new phone my damn self! lol

Chet said...

Bad as I need a new phone it will not be a Blackberry I had one never could operate the damn thing correctly so I switched with my ex and went back to using my old phone, but everyone seems to be fond of the Blackberry. Guess I will buy one this weekend unless something else catching my eye I keep breaking my damn phones. Hey I name anything and everything that operates or performs a duty for me, so go ahead name that bitch.

Promiscuous X said...

LOL at all these dams comments.