Thursday, August 21, 2008

Me...? Bullets

  • So it's me? Isn't it always? So I'm told...
  • Didn't you know it before...? Was I hiding something? Didn't think I could...
  • Difficult, yes. Unapologetic, yes. ~Damnit!, yes. Phony or fickle, no...
  • Can be understood with time, yes. Accepted for who I am, rarely...
  • Can withdraw in a heartbeat, absolutely!
  • Require much from anyone, no. Offer much to everyone, yes!
  • Tired, yes.
  • Loyal, undoubtedly!
  • ICE COLD, yes.
  • Will anyone ever be able to melt that which lies w/in me? I can't call it...
  • If I allowed one to fill in those empty bullets, what would be said? Would it affect the way I feel?
  • Explainations don't matter...
  • Facts don't matter...
  • For every beginning, there is an end...
  • Who am I? O wait, I know...

~Damnit!

13 comments:

Ailed LittleKnight said...

There is only one ~Damnit!

Everyone is complex and everyone has their simplicities! I seems like people don't get to see that side of you! oh well! Eff them! lol

ShawnQt said...

very interesting introspection.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Damnit! That was pretty good. Damnit!

Omar Ramon said...

I'll holla

Darius T. Williams said...

Great questions...answers?

Curious said...

I bet you are really interesting and loving when you are not playing the femme fatale from some film noir movie. I think I know only because your bullets match mine.

Corey Keith said...

Interesting indeed, Dammit... We all need these moments... Maybe this should be a repeated post for all of your fellow bloggers to attempt...

yet another black guy said...

And to whom are we addressing this soliloquy?

Promiscuous X said...

Hmmmm by george i think hes got it lol.

Yea ....that about sums it up lol

Acoustic Soul said...

Require much from anyone, no. Offer much to everyone, yes!

What happens when you offer and offer and offer, and get nothing in return?

fuzzy said...

You can only be you! And so far, you're the best for the job man! Be easy...

. said...

been a quiet reader of your blog for a minute and i've finally decided to come out of the woodworks. lol.

it is always interesting to see how one views themselves. based on what i've been able and privy to by reading this blog over the past year or so i can say that you are just a real genuine soul. one that doesn't stand for a lot of bullshit, that might come across as cold to some, but most need it.

great analysis sir. i look forward to continuing reading up on you and finding out who Dammit! truly is.

Promiscuous X said...

Okay Dammnit its time for a new post.

We are in 2 weeks inrto September

Thanxs