Thursday, December 20, 2007

Word of the Day: December 20th, 2007

So ummmmmmm...yea, I wanted my friends to feel my pain today. So what follows is my morning WOTD text to them. Enjoy...

Word of the Day...Gone!

*Singin*

Now I don't wanna make excuses baby... cause that just won't turn you on! No No...
But if there's something that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can dooooo yea...won't the manual knooooww?
The time is passing so slow-ly now (tic tic tic tic tic), Guess that's my ride without you (guess that's my ride w/out yooou)
Shit may-be I'll just slap this smel-leee maaaannn, yea... But I don't wanna get suuueed!
So I'll just hang around n watch towns I pass thru, to take my mind off missing yooou.
And I know in my heart, that I miss my songs from iii-Tunes...You know I do...YEEEEEAAA.

I'm just sitting here....no headphones in my ears... I'm tryin my best to be a man and be stroong.
I'm drivin myself insane wishin I could just press play...
But the truth..re..mains..it's..GONE (My iPod is) GONE...GONE...
my iPods gone...IPOD IS...GONE!


iPod Damita Joe July 12, 2006 - December 19th, 2007. RIP



~Damnit!

15 comments:

Soldier said...

OMG, brilliant !!! lol

i was like WTF ??? till i read the last lines... You madde my day, you truly are one of the most retarded people in this world lol, i love it !!!

p.s : i understand your pain, if i lost mine i'd probably have to remix Robin Thicke's " Lost Without You "

Trackstar said...

yes you ar foolish for that i thought it was something terrible. but i guess its not to me cuz i dont have one (yeah i am hating just a lil )

Anonymous said...

Get another...

Mr. Jones said...

I have no problems whatsoever driving up. Where do most of you live?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

@ Captain - Lil man cop'd me one thanks. If not for the holiday's I would've gotten another.
@ Mr. Jones - We basically live from Central to Northern Jerz. I'm actually moving this week up to North Jerz.

Jersey Brotha said...

Hooray for Damita Joe II! Now life will go on lol.

fuzzy said...

lol I remember singing the tune to a co worker that day! lol it was cool!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Hilarious!

RocaFella07 said...

LOL!! Its cool!

;-)

Promiscuous X said...

Lol dam i know how that feels. At least your wasnt stolen from rite under your nose. What were you doing to lose this fancy gadget of yours.

Mr. Jones said...

Awww....we have to plan something. I have family in North Brunswick and Patterson, so I know a little bit about both area.

Shoot me an email (the address is on my page). I'd love to spend a day with the crew...I think. lol.

Corey Keith said...

I know how you feel...

B Free said...

Whew the loss of somethin u get attached to is the worst man. All in one week my Treo died, my laptop dies, and the car battery dide. Felt like i was living in the stone age. Call me Fred Flinstone. Glad you back on with a new iPod bruh.

Always,

B Free

Promiscuous X said...

CAN WE GET A NEW POST PLEASE

THANK YOU KINDLY!!!

Mr. Jones said...

Ummm....it's been over a month. have you gone the way of that iPod?